It was winter of 2003 and two angels seemed to hover in my living room right in front of the fireplace. It was not the classical depiction of a human with wings, not this. There was great opening in my consciousness and right in my living room, by the side door were two energetic orbs. They were multidimensional and I knew they were conscious beings, they could communicate directly via thought. I got a sense they were holding back such an ineffable vastness, as it seemed they existed on "The other side". The mere presence of these beings made me feel as if I have died and was crossing over. Their subtle light glowed and filled the room with a loving warmth and created a sacred space with a small rumbling, that was quite powerful. At first fear overtook me and a quiet knowing came across me, I was extremely safe and might not be dead. Without hearing any words, a knowingness came from within me, even though they appeared to be over there. When I finally got my head out from under the covers, I saw them so clearly, as if another universe had just entered my house. I felt like a Flatlander.
A clear and unmistakable message was then sent to me: "What is it you want?" OMG, I thought I hadn't expected that kind of question. What do I want, ummm, 'I hadn't thought of it'. I'd like to make a new discovery, or meet an amazing partner, or wealth (Oh no I can't ask for that), the worlds best lover??? Can I get back to ya on this OMG. It was as if I had rubbed Aladdin's lamp. Now another stronger and more visceral voice came in closer, "What IS IT You Want", as if the being was sitting in my very heart of hearts. (I now know this being is there and within each and everyone). Anyone who read this, love is with you. There was a moment when I had considered cars, cash, women, fame, peace, health.
I don't know how what happened next could have happened. How it got this far out of whack makes no sense. All of my fears and expectations were released by the nature of my current circumstances and I wasn't sure that I hadn't died.. It happened so suddenly, and nothing made sense to ask for, please don't hold me responsible. I beg your forgiveness I just responded based on simple curiosity. My mind wandered a bit then it just happened. In my heart of hearts I blurted out, : "Please come all the way into my shoes, I know You are my TRUE soul, my beloved, the infinite source of ALL THAT IS", "My request is, I choose to have the ALL MIGHTY come down and join with us and fill this place with the complete divine presence of ELOHIM". "Let it be done" came from the knowing silent voice, as it receded along with the vision of the infinite spheres of self luminescence.
I walked to and fro, why couldn't it have just said OK when I thought about having a date? I thought this must have been a dream, it was the afternoon and I hadn't slept. What did I do, what is the meaning of it? I hurried to the window, everything seemed to be the same but, everything had changed. A Time of Revelation has begun. The world in which I grew up was not designed to hold such magnificence. The seals have been opened and we now will face our true creator-ship. Only by being fully responsible for every situation in my world will I survive.
I now could feel in a new way. I feel into the distant past or someones future disease and make a small change. I saw things differently, seeing only love. Those who call for love are the ones who need to allow love to come to them. I hear in a new way. I heard a silent voice guiding mine yet, as if I was making it up and whatever I came up with is an exact fit for those with ears to hear. My thoughts, prayers hopes and dreams have all been forever altered.
To you my reader I apologize since the small quiet voice inside has told me that everyone will undergo these changes. I swore that I would never put anyone through the horror I had gone through, like a descent into the maelstrom on that fateful day in Ventura, Ca. I apologize that I haven't reached you sooner or may not have done enough to help you across or may not have impressed upon you enough that this wave of change is coming and nothing outside of pure loving acceptance and compassion will remain standing.
I wish you peace in this time of great change.
With Love, St.Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment